The Vice President of Sales creates and cultivates new business relationships with executive-level healthcare contacts who are potential buyers of high performance engagement and clinical solutions. They will drive the growth of the company, and earn a significant base salary and a generous (no cap) commission. High achievers are also recognized financially at the annual Carenet Healthcare Services President’s Club.
Carenet is headquartered in San Antonio, TX. However, there are no geographic area restrictions on the location of this position, as relationships can be leveraged on a national basis. The position requires limited travel and is based in a virtual home office.
Carenet Healthcare Services invests heavily in external marketing efforts to drive additional sales opportunities, and also has a strong inside sales lead generation team that consistently produces strong, prequalified leads for you to follow-up with.
- Provide a consultative sales approach to prospects throughout an extended sales cycle (12months+).
- Develop a strong pipeline of new prospects through personal contact, tradeshows, outreach and face-to-face meetings.
- Cultivate assigned leads coming from various channels such as print and digital advertising, trade shows and inside sales.
- Work collaboratively with assigned client relationship team to develop the necessary tactics and relationships to ensure high client growth, satisfaction and retention.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of people including staff, clients, prospects, vendors, trading partners, regulators and senior management.
- Market healthcare solutions directly to new prospects and through strategic partnerships.
- Develop and execute strategic annual sales plans.
- Develop new prospects/relationships through networking at various trade shows throughout the year.
- Create, develop and conduct sales presentations to new prospects
- Direct and deliver new client relationships, facilitating client transition to the Client Services Team after the sale.
- Maintain a consistent level of sales activity via phone, e-mail, web conferencing, and prospect visits.
- Negotiating contracs for all new sales.
High Level Qualifications:
- Significant experience selling high value, complex service offerings to prospects through a lengthy sales cycle.
- Energized about providing services that provide measurable performance improvement and being part of transforming our countries healthcare system.
- Significant knowledge of the managed care industry and previous experience selling to health plans of all types.
- Experience managing RFP / RFI response and follow up.
- Experience with Care Management solutions in large, complex organizations.
- Demonstrated past experience consistently producing sales revenue of $2M to $5M annually.
- 5-7 years sales and business development experience within the national healthcare industry required.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university or equivalent experience desired.
- Demonstrated track record of business development, relationship building, and execution with C-suite required.
- Past performance selling to health plan customers will be given priority consideration.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience selling multimillion dollar healthcare services on a national basis.
- Excellent at discovering new opportunities and very comfortable with "opening new doors and relationships."
At Carenet Healthcare Services, our teams have the wonderful responsibility to guide millions of people to the healthcare resources and cost savings they need, and to help make the healthcare process less complicated for them. Whether it’s finding the best doctors and pharmacies under their health insurance coverage, receiving expert guidance from a registered nurse, enrolling in extra benefits such as gym memberships, or getting an expensive test or procedure done without breaking the bank – we are able to guide them to the right resources at the right time. www.carenethealthcare.com